Moovel North America, LLC
- When we say “we,” “our,” or “moovel”, we mean the company moovel North America, LLC dba moovel North America.
- When we say “you” or “your”, we mean the individuals or organizations that have visited our site or used our applications.
- When we say “site” or “website”, we mean www.moovel.com/en.
- When we say “services,” we mean our mobile or web applications.
- You may choose not to provide some or all of your personal information to us, but this may prevent us from providing our services to you or limit our ability to provide you with the level of service that you would otherwise expect from us.
Types of Information We Collect
- When you register for and use our services we collect the information that you give to us. This may include information like your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, country of residence, language, and time zone.
- We also collect and process information about your use of our services. This can include information about your device, your location, your interaction with our services and other content with product purchases, your service use history, your customer service requests.
- When you use our services we may collect specific information about your device, and across your devices, such as the product model, serial number, operating system, device settings, device performance, Internet service provider, IP address and other unique identifiers.
- With your consent, we may collect and process information about your location. When we have your location information, we use it to tailor our services to better serve you and our transit partners.
- This could include payment information, such as your credit card number, account authentication information and contact information like your billing and shipping address.
How We Use Your Information
Location Data Note: you can choose to share your location (GPS) data to access the most accurate mobility options available to you. To enable this feature you first need to allow the application to access location services on your mobile device. We only collect the location determined by your device if the application is open you’ve chosen to share access.
We have implemented administrative, physical and technical security measures that are designed to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, you should understand that, despite our best efforts, no security can be guaranteed as impenetrable. In the event of a data or system breach, we will notify our affected customers and the appropriate data protection authorities within legally allowable time limits. For more information about our security program please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information About Children
Our services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated and anonymized information about our users without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, in the following ways:
- We share information with transportation service providers in order for you to use their services and to support their management and enforcement process(es).
- To the extent that we separately contract for third-party services as a component of our services (e.g. payment processing), we may share your information as necessary for such third-party to perform its services.To the extent that we separately contract for third-party services as a component of our services (e.g. payment processing), we may share your information as necessary for such third-party to perform its services.
- We share information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of moovel’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information is among the assets transferred. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of moovel, our customers or others.
- Where required or permitted by law, we may share your Personal Information with our related companies, our business partners, law enforcement, regulatory bodies or others.
- In any other way with your prior consent.
Our sites and servers are hosted and located in the United States. If you reside outside the United States and are utilizing our services while visiting the United States, the laws of the jurisdiction where the services are provided will govern. By visiting our sites and using our services, and by giving us your information, you consent to such data collection as outlined above. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a PIN or password for access to certain parts of our services, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. We ask that you do not share this information with anyone.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging in and visiting your account profile page or sending a request to customer service. If you would like us to remove your information from our system, please send a request to customer service via our mobile application or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at moovel we strive to be a resource for you and your team. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please click the contact us button below and we will route your information to one of our security representatives.