Thank you for your interest in moovel! To apply, please send your resume with any additional information you would like us to know in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
at moovel North America
Location: Tampa, FL area and/or Remote
moovel North America is an urban mobility company helping make cities smarter. Every day we help improve the lives of local communities through accessible and delightful user experiences within our city-branded mobility applications. By partnering with cities, public transit agencies, and end users worldwide, we’re helping transform cities by providing convenient and sustainable solutions powered by our Mobility platform.
We’re looking for a Sales Associate to help shape the future of mobility together. We’re looking for exceptional people who share a passion for developing creative solutions that advance our mission and vision. We expect that you’ll work hard, collaborate often, respect others, and have a good attitude even during the busiest of days.
The Sales Associate position involves the marketing and sale of technology solutions to potential clients using a total customer satisfaction approach. This role will report to the Vice President of Global Sales. The Sales Associate will establish and cultivate business relationships primarily over the phone, and over email. Your focus will be on outbound prospecting and engagement with prospective customers to build insights about the customer’s main challenges and opportunities to create a qualified lead for sales. There may also be opportunity to attend trade shows and sales presentations to further liaise with potential clients.
The successful candidate will be eager and persistent in their sales efforts in a competitive market to fill the pipeline to drive revenue and achieve company goals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of moovel’s product offering and keep informed of upcoming product releases
- Identifying marketing opportunities and develop sales leads
- Prepare and deliver sales pitches and product demonstrations
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline with documented activity in accordance with sales processes and methodologies
- Tracking sales targets and documenting sales performance metrics
- Collaborate with Business Development team on reporting and analysis
- Enhance your understanding of the transportation sector through ongoing evaluation of industry requirements to support corporate growth, market share, competition and competitive advantages
- Ensuring competitiveness by analyzing and researching industry trends
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are a self-starter and are able to thrive in an evolving environment; when you see an opportunity, you jump on it
- Sales or marketing related experience desired
- Strong organizational and time management skills and a proven ability to effectively prioritize and complete multiple, overlapping tasks
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; you are a clear, concise and compelling storyteller
- Ability to work independently
- Eagerness to learn and motivated to grow and win, individually and as part of a team
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
- Travel up to 25% of time
Who We Are:
moovel North America
moovel partners with public transit agencies, cities, employers, universities and transportation organizations to advance agency operations and improve the transit rider experience. moovel is the most experienced systems integrator in North America, has the highest rated mobile ticketing app in the market, and is equipment agnostic; we can integrate with anyone.
Headquartered in Portland, OR, moovel offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and disability benefits at no cost to employees. We also offer a generous holiday schedule and four weeks of PTO annually. Our compensation program includes a 3% retirement contribution, and competitive base salaries.
You will also have the opportunity to work with a diverse team in our Portland office as well as with our parent company, Strategic Mapping, Inc., based in Toronto, Canada.
At moovel, we believe individuality drives innovation and delivers organizational strength. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. We strive to embrace a multicultural approach and are committed to challenging existing biases to create a more equitable and unified workplace.
moovel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, moovel complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Strategic Mapping Inc.
Strategic Mapping is a privately owned company and a complete end–to–end provider of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). Strategic Mapping offers hardware design, software application and system integration services to many of North America’s leading transit agencies.
Strategic Mapping was founded in 2006, with locations in both the United States and Canada. With 14 years of expertise in the transit space, they are dedicated to providing innovative, scalable, user friendly and cost effective technologies for agencies of all sizes. Their advanced Smart Bus applications are designed to streamline day-to-day operations by providing transit agencies with tools to better manage their fleet while simultaneously enhancing trip planning, accessibility and the passenger experience.